Reset hours after service
After performing regular filter change service, the filter change timer must be reset.
It is done in slightly different ways, depending on which tool you use for operation.
1. Viva panel: Reset after filter service
To reset after filter service:
- hold the "holiday-mode button" and the "function button" simultaneously for 10 seconds.
- a yellow warning triangle followed by a red alarm triangle flashes briefly
- then the system starts in automatic operation.
- Filter change timer/warning/alarm is now reset.
It is the same procedure regardless of whether the system was running when the filter was changed, or whether it had stopped due to an alarm.